Onourem uses innovative ways to engage communities around the world on constructive discussions.
In this simple contest all you have to do is answer one simple question: "How could you improve your behavior towards your parents?". Submit your answer on the Onourem mobile application to win an Amazon gift voucher worth up to $200 or Rs 10000 (based on if you are located in USA or India). If your entry is selected as one of the winners, you will receive a gift voucher worth $100 or Rs 5000. You can win up to additional $100 or Rs 5000 for the number of likes on your post ($1 or Rs 50 for every like for the first 100 likes).
Submission Deadline : April 8th, 2018
Result Announcement: Winners will be announced starting 15th April 2018.
Follow these simple steps to submit your answer:
1) Download Onourem mobile app and signup using a valid email address (this email address will be used for all communications)
2) Cick on the pen icon (top right) on the app to create your message
3) Select "I Care", then "Generation Gap" category.
4) Submit your answer as a video message or a text message with privacy setting as "Public" so that judges can see your submission.
5) To qualify for the contest, you need to have at least 20 friends on the Onourem platform. So use the "Invite Friends" feature in the app to make sure you have at least 20 friends. Do not create fake multiple accounts yourself to meet this criteria.
6) If your entry wins, you will win minimum Amazon gift voucher worth $100 or Rs 5000. To earn up to additional $100 or Rs 5000, have your friends like your post. Winning entries will get $1 or Rs 50 for every like for the first 100 likes on the post.
Winning entries will be selected just based on how relatable and genuine they come across. Your answers can be long or short. Note, video answers with you answering on your mobile camera are an easy and efficient way to catch attention of the judges.
DO NOT give out general wisdom on why generation gap exists. Question is specific to you. How could YOU improve your behavior towards your parents? Not how should parents or kids in general should change their behavior.
So what are you waiting for? Submit your answer today! And keep checking Onourem website and Facebook page for future contests. We are just starting.