Onourem internships are so much fun that they should be called funships!
Onourem is an education and media company that is changing communities through conversations and appreciation. Through our app-based platform, we are addressing issues like gender inequality, bullying and violence against women. Onourem funterns are based across the world, including USA, Kenya, India, and Scotland. Onourem funships are designed for students with a heart that beats for social issues and a desire to use extracurricular skills to address them.
- Initiate constructive discussions on social issues among friends and school community
- Check out what funterns are doing in New Delhi, India http://onourem.com/videos-46-abc.html
Timing: Flexible, from home, campus, dorms or wherever you connect with people. Onourem activities do not interfere with students’ study schedule.
What Will You'll Gain:
- Leadership skills in communication, social work and community development
- Exposure to Social Entrepreneurship
- A Certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Priority access to full-time job opportunities
- Reputation of being that cool guy/girl who spreads positivity
Criteria: Grades aren’t as important as personality and enthusiasm! All years, all majors.
How to apply: Go to the 'Apply for Ambassador' page from the menu and submit your application.
You can also call one of these numbers to learn more about the program: